We’ve got snow on Opening Day in Detroit, but that didn’t stop Miggy from going yard. Now, you can get a t-shirt of the awesome moment.
Today is Opening Day, meaning baseball is officially back! Oh, how we missed it. But while 2020 was weird for baseball, 2021 isn’t exactly normal.
Like the Tigers starting off the year playing in a full-blown snowstorm.
Even though it can’t be fun to be out in the cold, it is undeniably a super-cool look. Extremely unique and oddly beautiful.
Add in a Miguel Cabrera home run swing and you’ve got yourself a real work of art. Seriously. Look at it in slow-motion and tell us it isn’t amazing.
Well, if you’re looking to add something new to your collection and want to always remember this Snowpening Day, then our friends at BreakingT have a shirt for you.
Check it out below.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Orange and white print. Available in four styles.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in heather navy. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in navy. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in navy. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Women’s Dolman: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended scoop neck in navy. Flowy fit. S-XL
- Designed by Colin Gauntlett.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.