It’s been a decade since a Detroit Tigers pitcher threw a no-hitter, but thanks to Spencer Turnbull, we can reset the clock on that. It’s t-shirt time.
Spencer Turnbull no-hit the Seattle Mariners, producing the eighth no-hitter in Detroit Tigers history. He struck out nine batters and threw 117 pitches. He allowed just ONE hard hit ball all game long.
One might say he was… Unhittabull.
Which is why we think you’re going to absolutely love the newest t-shirt release from our friends at BreakingT. Check it out below.
- Officially licensed product of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Orange, tan, gray, and white print. Available in three styles.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in heather navy. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in navy. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in navy. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Designed by Athlete Logos.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.