Mar 10, 2015; Clearwater, FL, USA; Detroit Tigers shortstopJose Iglesias
(1) dives and throws to first base during the first inning of a spring training baseball game at Bright House Field. Mandatory Credit: Reinhold Matay-USA TODAY Sports
There probably isn’t a team in sports who has won four consecutive division titles the media is doubting more than the Detroit Tigers.
More from Motor City Bengals
- Detroit Tigers: Is it finally time to move the fences in at Comerica Park?
- Detroit Tigers: Riley Greene continues to impress with his performance
- Detroit Tigers: Outlook on Jace Jung is a little concerning
- The Detroit Tigers’ GM search reeks of incompetence
- Detroit Tigers: 3 things to learn from the Orioles rebuild
Whether its injuries, age or performance decline, Detroit just isn’t capturing the hearts of America.
It would be naive to suggest there is no risk in the current Tigers roster, but as the saying goes, with great risk comes great reward.
At Motor City Bengals, we tend to believe the Detroit Tigers could see big rewards during the 2015 season. Here are five bold predictions for Detroit Tigers this summer.