Sep 16, 2014; Houston, TX, USA; Cleveland Indians starting pitcher Corey Kluber (28) pitches during the second inning against the Houston Astros at Minute Maid Park. Mandatory Credit: Troy Taormina-USA TODAY Sports
The American League Central has a chance to be the most competitive and wide open division races in baseball this season.
More from Motor City Bengals
- The Detroit Tigers must cut their losses and release Jonathan Schoop
- Detroit Tigers: Garrett Hill’s new role and changed delivery are excellent
- Detroit Tigers: Joe Jiménez has rebounded in 2022
- Detroit Tigers: Is it finally time to move the fences in at Comerica Park?
- Detroit Tigers: Riley Greene continues to impress with his performance
The Cleveland Indians are the fan favorite, the Chicago White Sox are the most improved team, but the Kansas City Royals are the defending American League Champions and the Detroit Tigers are the four-time division champions. As for the Minnesota Twins … well they’re the Twins.
With a division poised to be very competitive this season, there is no shortage of possible bold predictions.
Here are five bold predictions for the American League Central in 2015.