May 20, 2015; Pittsburgh, PA, USA; Minnesota Twins second baseman Brian Dozier (2) in the on-deck circle against the Pittsburgh Pirates during the first inning of an inter-league game at PNC Park. The Twins won 4-3 in thirteen innings. Mandatory Credit: Charles LeClaire-USA TODAY Sports
Can someone pinch me please because it feels like Opening Day was yesterday, but the baseball season is already passed the quarter mark and heading into June. By the end of the weekend, a lot of everyday players will have 200 at-bats for the season.
More from Motor City Bengals
- Detroit Tigers: Victor Reyes finding ways to get the job done
- The Detroit Tigers must cut their losses and release Jonathan Schoop
- Detroit Tigers: Garrett Hill’s new role and changed delivery are excellent
- Detroit Tigers: Joe Jiménez has rebounded in 2022
- Detroit Tigers: Is it finally time to move the fences in at Comerica Park?
With larger small sizes comes more fantasy baseball conclusions, and we have plenty of them at MCB.
Obvsiouly, fantasy owners do not want to make roster changes based on just one hot streak, but hot months are hard to ignore. There has been some great hitting in the AL Central this season, but who would have thought three of the five hottest hitters in the division during May would come from the Minnesota Twins?
Here are the five hottest May hitters in the AL Central: