Jun 7, 2015; Los Angeles, CA, USA; Los Angeles Dodgers starting pitcher Zack Greinke (21) in the second inning of the game against the St. Louis Cardinals at Dodger Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Jayne Kamin-Oncea-USA TODAY Sports
The first day of summer has come and gone, and July is just around the corner.
Through the first three months of the season, MCB has released a fantasy baseball article each weekend to help out the season-long owners, but it is now time to analyze fantasy more from a daily perspective.
More from Motor City Bengals
- Detroit Tigers: Victor Reyes finding ways to get the job done
- The Detroit Tigers must cut their losses and release Jonathan Schoop
- Detroit Tigers: Garrett Hill’s new role and changed delivery are excellent
- Detroit Tigers: Joe Jiménez has rebounded in 2022
- Detroit Tigers: Is it finally time to move the fences in at Comerica Park?
Of course, there is a lot of overlap between the successful players in daily leagues and the successful ones in season-long leagues. In general, daily owners want consistency, especially from their starting pitchers. Season-long owners can live with a bad start every few turns in the rotation because the final stats are what matter. Daily owners, however, want insurance that the pitcher they choose on their roster each night is going to perform well.
The best way to find these consistent daily fantasy baseball pitchers is by using the MLB Optimizer from Daily Fantasy Cafe. It’s a great tool to use for building the entire daily lineup for DraftKings and/or FanDuel.
Without further ado, here are MCB’s top five daily fantasy pitchers this season: