Detroit Tigers baseball is back on Monday. The team continues the 2017 regular season as the Tigers take on Boston in Detroit’s first home stand of the season. Here’s what you need to know to watch.
Detroit Tigers players will look to rebound on Monday in what will be the series finale against the Boston Red Sox.
The Tigers battled with the Red Sox in a back-and-forth game on Sunday, eventually taking the lead in the seventh on a home run by Nick Castellanos.
Castellanos’ solo shot put Brad Ausmus’ team up 4-3, but the lead wouldn’t last long as Boston scored four in the top of the eighth inning to make it a 7-4 game.
Martinez just missed a game-tying home run, but would single to plate Kinsler and bring the Tigers to within two.
Heading into Monday’s contest, Detroit will look for a rebound win that would give the team its first series victory of the season.
The Lineup for Monday
So how will the Detroit Tigers line up on Monday afternoon? According to a tweet from Detroit’s official Twitter account on Monday, we know what the team’s batting order will look like against Boston.
More from Detroit Tigers News
- Detroit Tigers: Garrett Hill’s new role and changed delivery are excellent
- Detroit Tigers: Joe Jiménez has rebounded in 2022
- Detroit Tigers: Is it finally time to move the fences in at Comerica Park?
- Detroit Tigers: Riley Greene continues to impress with his performance
- Detroit Tigers: Outlook on Jace Jung is a little concerning
- Ian Kinsler, Second Base
- Nick Castellanos, Third Base
- Miguel Cabrera, First Base
- Victor Martinez, Designated Hitter
- Mikie Mahtook, Right Field
- James McCann, Catcher
- Jose Iglesias, Shortstop
- JaCoby Jones, Center Field
- Andrew Romine, Left Field
So where can you catch today’s Detroit Tigers game against the Boston Red Sox? We have all the information you need to know right here so you don’t miss a second of the action.
Start Time: 1:40 P.M. Eastern time
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Arena: Comerica Park
Live Stream: Stream 1 | Stream 2 | Stream 3
TV Info: Fox Sports Detroit, MLB Network
Radio: 97.1 The Ticket
If you can’t make it to the game, or aren’t able to follow along on television or radio, keep an eye on our Twitter handle, @MCB_Tigers, as we provide commentary and updates throughout the course of the game.