Detroit Tigers baseball is back on Wednesday. The team continues the 2017 regular season against the Tampa Bay Rays on the road. Here’s what you need to know to watch the game.
Detroit Tigers players will be looking to bounce back on Wednesday following a series-opening loss to the Rays.
Miguel Cabrera started things off with a solo home run in the first, but that was all the offense Detroit would get.
Rays’ starter Matt Andriese gave up just four hits, a walk and a run in six frames. After he exited, four different relievers kept the Tigers hitless.
For Detroit, Michael Fulmer allowed three runs in six innings of his own.
Kyle Ryan replaced the reigning American League Rookie of the Year, only to be tagged for three hits, two runs and a walk in a third of an inning.
The Lineup for Wednesday
So how will the Detroit Tigers line up on Wednesday? According to a tweet from Detroit’s official Twitter account on Wednesday, we know what the team’s batting order will look like against Tampa Bay.
More from Detroit Tigers News
- Detroit Tigers: Victor Reyes finding ways to get the job done
- The Detroit Tigers must cut their losses and release Jonathan Schoop
- Detroit Tigers: Garrett Hill’s new role and changed delivery are excellent
- Detroit Tigers: Joe Jiménez has rebounded in 2022
- Detroit Tigers: Is it finally time to move the fences in at Comerica Park?
- Ian Kinsler, Second Base
- Nicholas Castellanos, Third Base
- Miguel Cabrera, First Base
- Victor Martinez, Designated Hitter
- Tyler Collins, Right Field
- James McCann, Catcher
- Andrew Romine, Left Field
- JaCoby Jones, Center Field
- Jose Iglesias, Shortstop
So where can you catch today’s Detroit Tigers game against the Tampa Bay Rays? We have all the information you need to know right here so you don’t miss a second of the action.
If you can’t make it to the game, or aren’t able to follow along on television or radio, keep an eye on our Twitter handle, @MCB_Tigers, as we provide commentary and updates throughout the course of the game.