Detroit Tigers baseball is back on Thursday. The team continues the 2017 regular season against the Seattle Mariners at home. Here’s what you need to know to watch the game.
Detroit Tigers players will be looking for a bounce-back win on Thursday as the team seeks yet another series win.
After rolling to a 19-9 blowout win on Tuesday, Detroit was shut out by Seattle on Wednesday.
Each of the trio plated two as Seattle racked up 15 hits and three walks.
Daniel Norris lasted just four innings, surrendering nine hits, four runs and two walks.
He struck out four, but was also tagged for a home run.
Like Norris, the former Marlins starting pitcher also allowed four runs. Sanchez also gave up six hits and a home run, seeing his ERA on the season rise to 9.82.
More from Detroit Tigers News
- Detroit Tigers: Victor Reyes finding ways to get the job done
- The Detroit Tigers must cut their losses and release Jonathan Schoop
- Detroit Tigers: Garrett Hill’s new role and changed delivery are excellent
- Detroit Tigers: Joe Jiménez has rebounded in 2022
- Detroit Tigers: Is it finally time to move the fences in at Comerica Park?
The Lineup for Thursday
So how will the Detroit Tigers line up on Thursday? According to a tweet from Detroit’s official Twitter account, we know what the team’s batting order will look like against Seattle.
- Ian Kinsler, Second Base
- Tyler Collins, Center Field
- Nicholas Castellanos, Third Base
- Victor Martinez, Designated Hitter
- Justin Upton, Left Field
- Alex Avila, First Base
- Jim Adduci, Right Field
- James McCann, Catcher
- Jose Iglesias, Shortstop
So where can you catch today’s Detroit Tigers game against the Seattle Mariners? We have all the information you need to know right there so you don’t miss a second of the action.