Detroit Tigers baseball is back on Wednesday. The team continues the 2017 regular season at home against the Baltimore Orioles. Here’s what you need to now to watch.
Detroit Tigers players will look for a win on Wednesday as the team recovers from a back-and-forth loss to the Baltimore Orioles.
After falling behind by a 7-1 score early to the O’s, Detroit battled back to take an 8-7 lead. That lead lasted until the bottom of the ninth, when Justin Wilson surrendered a solo home run to Mark Trumbo to tie the game.
The game would see each teams score three runs in an eventful 12th inning before Baltimore won the game with two in the top of the 13th.
Both team’s bullpens were taxed on the day. The O’s used all of their available relief pitchers, while Detroit used every relief arm with the exception of Anibal Sanchez.
The Tigers will be looking for a win bounce-back win on Wednesday to even up the series.
The Lineup for Wednesday
So how will the Detroit Tigers line up on Wednesday? According to a tweet from Detroit’s official Twitter account, we know what the team’s batting order will look like against Baltimore.
More from Motor City Bengals
- Detroit Tigers: Victor Reyes finding ways to get the job done
- The Detroit Tigers must cut their losses and release Jonathan Schoop
- Detroit Tigers: Garrett Hill’s new role and changed delivery are excellent
- Detroit Tigers: Joe Jiménez has rebounded in 2022
- Detroit Tigers: Is it finally time to move the fences in at Comerica Park?
- Ian Kinsler, Second Base
- Nicholas Castellanos, Third Base
- Miguel Cabrera, First Base
- Victor Martinez, Designated Hitter
- Justin Upton, Left Field
- J.D. Martinez, Right Field
- Tyler Collins, Center Field
- James McCann, Catcher
- Jose Iglesias, Shortstop
So where can you catch today’s Detroit Tigers game against the Baltimore Orioles? We have all the information you need to know right here so you don’t miss a second of the action.
If you can’t make it to the game, or aren’t able to follow along on television or radio, keep an eye on our Twitter handle, @MCB_Tigers, as we provide commentary and updates throughout the course of the game.