Detroit Tigers baseball is back on Wednesday. The team continues the 2017 season on the road against Houston. Here is what you need to know to watch the game.
Detroit Tigers players will look to rebound on Wednesday after losing the second game of a four-game series in Houston against the Astros.
The American League West franchise once again kept Detroit’s offense in check, limiting the Tigers to two runs on four hits and four walks.
The Tigers will certainly be looking for more offense on Wednesday night after registering just one hit in the opening game of the series on Monday.
The Lineup for Wednesday
So how will the Detroit Tigers line up on Wednesday? According to a tweet from Detroit’s official Twitter account, we know what the team’s batting order will look like against Houston.
More from Detroit Tigers News
- Detroit Tigers: Victor Reyes finding ways to get the job done
- The Detroit Tigers must cut their losses and release Jonathan Schoop
- Detroit Tigers: Garrett Hill’s new role and changed delivery are excellent
- Detroit Tigers: Joe Jiménez has rebounded in 2022
- Detroit Tigers: Is it finally time to move the fences in at Comerica Park?
- Ian Kinsler, Second Base
- Alex Avila, Catcher
- Miguel Cabrera, First Base
- Victor Martinez, Designated Hitter
- Justin Upton, Left Field
- Mikie Mahtook, Center Field
- Andrew Romine, Third Base
- Tyler Collins, Right Field
- Jose Iglesias, Shortstop
So where can you catch tonight’s Detroit Tigers game against the Houston Astros? We have all the information you need to know right here so you don’t miss a second of the action.
If you can’t make it to the game, or aren’t able to follow along on television or radio, keep an eye on our Twitter handle, @MCB_Tigers, as we provide commentary and updates throughout the course of the game.