Detroit Tigers baseball is back on Tuesday. The team continues the 2017 regular season at home against the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim. Here’s what you need to know to watch the game.
Detroit Tigers players will look to kick off another successful series at home when they play host to the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim on Tuesday.
The Tigers are coming off a series sweep of the Chicago White Sox.
During the three wins against Chicago, Detroit outscored theThankir American League Central rivals by a 32-10 score line.
The sweep also helped the Tigers enter the positive where run differential is concerned. Entering Tuesday, Miguel Cabrera and company had a +1 run differential.
That may not seem like the most eye-popping number in the world, but it is a significant improvement over the -20 numbers that Detroit was checking in at in recent weeks.
Detroit registered 10 hits, seven RBI, seven runs scored and five walks on Sunday.
Seven different Tigers registered hits. Five different Detroit players scored runs.
Martinez drove in one run on the day, while his fellow outfielder plated three, including a walk off, three-run home run in the bottom of the ninth inning.
The lineup for Tuesday
More from Detroit Tigers News
- Detroit Tigers: Victor Reyes finding ways to get the job done
- The Detroit Tigers must cut their losses and release Jonathan Schoop
- Detroit Tigers: Garrett Hill’s new role and changed delivery are excellent
- Detroit Tigers: Joe Jiménez has rebounded in 2022
- Detroit Tigers: Is it finally time to move the fences in at Comerica Park?
So how will the Detroit Tigers line up on Tuesday? According to a tweet from the team’s official Twitter account, we know what the team’s batting order will look like against Anaheim.
- Ian Kinsler, Second Base
- Alex Avila, Catcher
- Miguel Cabrera, First Base
- Victor Martinez, Designated Hitter
- J.D. Martinez, Right Field
- Justin Upton, Left Field
- Nicholas Castellanos, Third Base
- Alex Presley, Center Field
- Jose Iglesias, Shortstop
If you can’t make it to the game, or aren’t able to follow along on television or radio, keep an eye on our Twitter handle, @MCB_Tigers, as we provide commentary and updates during game.