Detroit Tigers baseball returns on Sunday as the team continues the 2017 regular season at home against the Los Angeles Dodgers. Here’s what you need to know.
Detroit Tigers players will look to salvage a home series against the Los Angeles Dodgers Sunday in the third and final game of a three-game set.
The Dodgers won the first two games in the Motor City, including Saturday’s 3-0 win.
Fulmer in particular was excellent, scattering just three hits, two walks and an unearned run over his seven frames of work. He struck out six.
The team could only muster five walks and four runs offensively, striking out 10 times in the process.
Kinsler also drew a pair of walks.
So how will the Detroit Tigers line up on Sunday? According to a tweet from the team’s official Twitter account, we know what the Tigers’ batting order will look like against the Dodgers.
More from Detroit Tigers News
- Detroit Tigers: Victor Reyes finding ways to get the job done
- The Detroit Tigers must cut their losses and release Jonathan Schoop
- Detroit Tigers: Garrett Hill’s new role and changed delivery are excellent
- Detroit Tigers: Joe Jiménez has rebounded in 2022
- Detroit Tigers: Is it finally time to move the fences in at Comerica Park?
- Ian Kinsler, Second Base
- Alex Presley, Right Field
- Justin Upton, Left Field
- Miguel Cabrera, First Base
- Mikie Mahtook, Center Field
- Victor Martinez, Designated Hitter
- John Hicks, Catcher
- Andrew Romine, Third Base
- Dixon Machado, Shortstop
So where can you catch today’s Detroit Tigers game, and when will all of the action go down? We have all the information you need to know right here so you don’t miss a second of the action.
If you can’t make it to the game, or aren’t able to follow along on television or radio, follow us on Twitter, @MCB_Tigers, as we provide commentary and updates during game.