Detroit Tigers 9/9/2017 live stream vs Toronto Blue Jays
Detroit Tigers baseball returns on Saturday as the team continues the 2017 regular season in Toronto against the Blue Jays. Here’s everything you need to know to watch.
Detroit Tigers players will look to claim a series victory on Saturday as they face the American League East’s Toronto Blue Jays.
The Tigers took the first game of the series on Friday behind big days from Nicholas Castellanos and Buck Farmer.
Castellanos, making his first start in right field as a Major League player, saw just nine pitches in four at-bats.
That being said, the converted infielder swatted a grand slam to center field in the top of the third inning, plating Dixon Machado, Ian Kinsler and Jeimer Candelario.
Kinsler also went yard to put the game out of reach with a solo shot in the top of the seventh.
On the pitching side of things, Farmer held Toronto to just five hits, two runs (one earned) and a pair of walks in five innings. He struck out three.
Alex Wilson surrendered two runs in the eighth, but otherwise Drew VerHagen, Daniel Stumpf and Shane Greene combined to hold the Jays to just a hit and a walk in a combined three innings.
So how will the Detroit Tigers line up on Saturday? According to a tweet from the team’s official Twitter account, we know what the Tigers’ batting order will look like against the Blue Jays.
More from Detroit Tigers News
- Detroit Tigers: Victor Reyes finding ways to get the job done
- The Detroit Tigers must cut their losses and release Jonathan Schoop
- Detroit Tigers: Garrett Hill’s new role and changed delivery are excellent
- Detroit Tigers: Joe Jiménez has rebounded in 2022
- Detroit Tigers: Is it finally time to move the fences in at Comerica Park?
- Ian Kinsler, Second Base
- Jeimer Candelario, Third Base
- Miguel Cabrera, First Base
- Nicholas Castellanos, Right Field
- John Hicks, Designated Hitter
- James McCann, Catcher
- JaCoby Jones, Center Field
- Andrew Romine, Left Field
- Dixon Machado, Shortstop
So where can you catch today’s Detroit Tigers game, and when will all of the action go down? We have all the information you need to know right here so you don’t miss a second of the action.
Start Time: 7:07 P.M. Eastern time
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Arena: Rogers Centre
Live Stream: Stream 1 | Stream 2
TV Info: Fox Sports Detroit
Radio: 97.1 The Ticket
Next: September call ups to watch
Additionally, Chad Bell starts for the Tigers against Toronto’s Brett Anderson.