Detroit Tigers baseball returns Monday as the team continues the 2017 regular season on the road in Cleveland. Here’s what you need to know to watch.
Detroit Tigers players will look to rebound Monday after dropping Sunday’s contest in Toronto.
The Tigers had a chance to take the series with a win, but ended up losing the contest and the three-game set.
Overall, Sanchez allowed 12 hits and seven runs in just 4.2 frames. The veteran struck out five, but also gave up a pair of home runs and a walk.
Daniel Norris also got a frame of work in, needing just 10 pitches to maneuver through the bottom of the eighth.
Nicholas Castellanos added two hits as the Tigers combined for seven total hits and a pair of walks to go with 11 strikeouts.
More from Detroit Tigers News
- Detroit Tigers: Prospect Colt Keith is making up for lost time in AFL
- Detroit Tigers: Victor Reyes finding ways to get the job done
- The Detroit Tigers must cut their losses and release Jonathan Schoop
- Detroit Tigers: Garrett Hill’s new role and changed delivery are excellent
- Detroit Tigers: Joe Jiménez has rebounded in 2022
So how will the Detroit Tigers line up on Monday? According to a tweet from the team’s official Twitter account, we know what the Tigers’ batting order will look like against Cleveland.
- Ian Kinsler, Second Base
- Alex Presley, Designated Hitter
- Miguel Cabrera, First Base
- Nicholas Castellanos, Right Field
- Jeimer Candelario, Third Base
- James McCann, Catcher
- Tyler Collins, Left Field
- JaCoby Jones, Center Field
- Dixon Machado, Shortstop
So where can you catch today’s Detroit Tigers game, and when will all of the action go down? We have all the information you need to know right here so you don’t miss a second of the action.