Detroit Tigers baseball returns Thursday as the team continues the 2017 regular season at home against Chicago. Here’s what you need to know to watch.
Detroit Tigers players will look to rebound on Thursday following a series sweep in Cleveland.
The Tigers lost three games to their American League Central rivals, including a 5-3 defeat on Wednesday to close things out.
Detroit got just four innings out of Buck Farmer, as the starter allowed four hits, four runs, three walks and a home run.
On a more positive note, he did strike out seven.
The two corner outfielders had two hits apiece, with Castellanos chipping in with an RBI, a run scored and a walk. Presley also came around to score.
Additionally, Candelario and Romine joined Castellanos in driving in a run.
More from Detroit Tigers News
- Detroit Tigers: Victor Reyes finding ways to get the job done
- The Detroit Tigers must cut their losses and release Jonathan Schoop
- Detroit Tigers: Garrett Hill’s new role and changed delivery are excellent
- Detroit Tigers: Joe Jiménez has rebounded in 2022
- Detroit Tigers: Is it finally time to move the fences in at Comerica Park?
So how will the Detroit Tigers line up on Thursday? According to a tweet from the team’s official Twitter account, we know what the Tigers’ batting order will look like against Chicago.
- Ian Kinsler, Designated Hitter
- Alex Presley, Left Field
- Miguel Cabrera, First Base
- Nicholas Castellanos, Right Field
- Jeimer Candelario, Third Base
- James McCann, Catcher
- Andrew Romine, Second Base
- JaCoby Jones, Center Field
- Jose Iglesias, Shortstop
So where can you catch today’s Detroit Tigers game, and when will all of the action go down? We have all the information you need to know right here so you don’t miss a second of the action.
If you can’t make it to the game, or aren’t able to follow along on television or radio, follow us on Twitter, @MCB_Tigers, as we provide commentary and updates during game.