Motor City Bengals Podcast – Tiger Talk: All-Star Edition
Motor City Bengals Presents “Tiger Talk” with host Dave Holcomb. Co-host Matt Pelc is on his All-Star break.
On this All-Star edition of “Tiger Talk”, Holcomb begins the discussion with the tough weekend series versus the Minnesota Twins. The Detroit Tigers won the first game and appeared ready to win the second until the Detroit bullpen yielded seven runs in the ninth and allowed Minnesota to win, 8-6. The Tigers also dropped the next two games behind horrible starting pitching from Alfredo Simon and Shane Greene.
More from Motor City Bengals
- Detroit Tigers: Victor Reyes finding ways to get the job done
- The Detroit Tigers must cut their losses and release Jonathan Schoop
- Detroit Tigers: Garrett Hill’s new role and changed delivery are excellent
- Detroit Tigers: Joe Jiménez has rebounded in 2022
- Detroit Tigers: Is it finally time to move the fences in at Comerica Park?
In the second segment, “Tiger Talk” returns to a familiar topic in buy or sell? Holcomb presents both sides to the argument, but ultimately concludes that whatever the Tigers decide to do, they should perform it 100 percent.
Finally, Holcomb recaps the Home Run Derby and previews Wednesday’s All-Star Game in the show’s last segment. Reds third baseman Todd Frazier won the derby and each manager announced a starting pitcher for the game.
The Motor City Bengals staff would love to hear feedback on this episode. Tweet your comments @MCB_Tigers or search “Motor City Bengals” on Facebook.