3. Cleveland Indians: Grade: B
1. Corey Kluber RHP
2. Carlos Carrasco RHP
3. Trevor Bauer RHP
4. T. J. House LHP
5. Danny Salazar RHP
More from Detroit Tigers News
- The Detroit Tigers must cut their losses and release Jonathan Schoop
- Detroit Tigers: Garrett Hill’s new role and changed delivery are excellent
- Detroit Tigers: Joe Jiménez has rebounded in 2022
- Detroit Tigers: Is it finally time to move the fences in at Comerica Park?
- Detroit Tigers: Riley Greene continues to impress with his performance
Corey Kluber will continue to dominant in his role as the Indians ace and the Tribe fans will clamor for him to be signed to a JV or Scherzer type long-term contract. The lineup lacks a dominant left-hander but has strong 2-4 spots. Carrasco had a solid 2014 with a 2.55 ERA but will need to step up the innings he gave the Indians. Bauer and Salazar bring some youth and will pick up innings but will need consistently stronger years than they had last year. Expect T.J. House to follow-up his strong rookie year with another solid year but they will watch his innings carefully which will pave the way for additions like Gavin Floyd. No if’s and’s and but’s about this, the Indians fate is determined by someone adding strength to Kluber who anchors this rotation.